– Complete contract;
– Advise on construction requirements;
– Plan build out schedule; Create practice & physician profile;
– Create customizable testing profile of analytes.
– Creation of LIMS database;
– IT implementation;
– Develop policies & procedures manual;
– Complete site construction.
2-6 weeks(depending on contractor)
– Lab equipment and instruments delivered and installed;
– Employees recruited and training scheduled at our training facility;
– Begin regulatory process.
– Instruments validated;
– Training and competency testing completed;
– Mock go-live.
2-3 weeks (depending on completion of training and inspector availability)
– Complete state inspection;
– Provide transitional support to full production;
– Determine long term support needs post go-live.
– Continuous regulatory inspection support;
Term of the contract